In a recent decision (Imhoff v. Walton County) Florida, Florida’s 1st District Court of Appeal upheld critical requirements of Florida’s Community Planning Act! This decision allows local residents to hold
As of Friday, June 30th, Robert N. Hartsell, P.A. relocated offices to a the historic First Bank of Pompano building located in the vibrant historically rich, newly redeveloped area in
LOCAL RESIDENT FILES CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE CITY OF HOLLYWOOD, CHIEF OF POLICE, AND OFFICER FOR KILLING DOG Hollywood, FL) The federal complaint, filed in the Southern District of
Robert N. Hartsell, P.A. lawyers and alumni took to the streets of Miami’s Bayfront Park last Saturday for the Humane Society of Greater Miami’s Walk for the Animals fund raiser.
The firm is pleased to announce that Heidi Mehaffey has been hired as a full associate attorney with the firm. Mrs. Mehaffey graduated from Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law Center
The firm is pleased to announce that Heidi Mehaffey has been hired as an intern with the firm. Mrs. Mehaffey is a third-year law student attending Nova Southeastern University School
Environmental Law News
in South FLorida
- Staff reassigned at Florida school after allegations that transgender student played on girls' team
- 3 face trial on charges of selling fake nursing school diplomas in South Florida - The Derrick
- Lawmakers again float changing Florida balloon regulations
- Real Estate Rumors: Brent Saunders, JVM, Hudson Pacific - Law360 UK
- Students, faculty members participate at UN climate talks - University of Miami News
- Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards (GLCS) Hosts 'Winter Wishes Celebration' at Manatee ...